Avdesh Roy

This is the official Page of Avdesh Roy.! My Name is Avdesh Roy . Hello ladies and gentlemen. First of all I would like to thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. I live in India . I am student of Civil Engineering in Lovely Professional University. I believe in making good friends. I like invention. I like sad song and romantic music, I like to think, I like to dreamS; I like to talk,.I am not feel comfort if I have not complete my work, I can change myself according to situation, I am always eager to learn new things which could upgrade my knowledge hard worker, My strength is Responsible person, and positive thinking, and keep my surrounding smile and move free with friends.I believe in knowledge sharing and helping to others. don't like the liar, those who don't care of other. I Want to Be a Great Engineer, My attitude "i can do what I want to do" but I can't say that "i am hard worker" and patience to do work. My weakness point only one point that is some times I feel very lonely... 
ORIGINAL PROFILE 
█║▌█║▌║█ ║ ▌║█║█ 
A V D E S H R O Y 
e-mail: avdeshroy@live.in